• The club is a means of advertisement for the school as parent will be amazed to see a 7years old child handling the video camera like a pro.
• It helps to discover the talent that are abound in the school.
• Every participating school is entitled to a free audio and video advert production yearly.
• Opportunity to own and manage a school multimedia studio that will be effectively run by the members of the media club under the supervisor PH media.
We train your pupils/students to Master all your ceremonies.
• It helps to discover your talent at a very tender age.
• Opportunity to become an On-Air Personality (OAP)
• All registered members of the club will be part of our yearly movie project that will be shot and directed by them during the yearly media summer camping.
• Opportunity to showcase the pupil/student talent to the rest of the world through our powerful social media tools
• It helps build self-confidence.
• It improves creativity and help give room for self-reliant through building of entrepreneur skills.
• Any child between the age of 4-18.
• Child that is out spoken.
• Any child with special flare for acting.
Any talented child with a special ability.
• Any interested school can request for our proposal or register by via our official web site at www.phmedia.com.ng. by sending us a mail through the Contact us form.
• On successful registration, our team will visit the school on an agreed date to discuss the financial commitment and other area of interest.
• Inspection of space/room/office to be used as meeting place for the club members.
• Testing of media equipment. (If any)